Buzznet Exclusive: 18 Years Of Warped Tour WIth Cassadee Pope
Buzznet is celebrating the 18 years of Warped Tour and asked me to talk about my favorite memories from being on the tour! Take a look at interview below!
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear “Warped Tour?”
When I hear Warped Tour, I think summer camp. I never went to sleep away camps, so warped was my closest experience. I also think about heat. Holy hell it gets hot.
What is your most memorable moment from being on that tour?
My most memorable moment on warped was our set in Chicago. I can remember being so overwhelmed by the crowd reaction and size. I couldn’t believe how intense they were, especially since it had just rained.
What band did you become great friends with that no one would ever expect?
The guys in Attack Attack were awesome. I think I became closest with them.
Suggestions on how to survive a day at Warped Tour?
Water water water!! You have to stay hydrated in order to even think about going to warped. Also, wear sunscreen and keep applying throughout the day.
Craziest thing you’ve ever seen on Warped Tour?
The craziest thing I saw on warped was this huge storm in Texas. Tents we’re flying away, equipment was being drenched. It was not pleasant but something I’ll never forget.
Any band’s your excited to see this year?
- heydianaaa likes this
- somewhereintothedark reblogged this from fuckyeahcpope
- 48dreams reblogged this from cassadeepopeobvious
- 48dreams likes this
- wecreatethedreams reblogged this from fuckyeahcpope
- cassadeepopeobvious reblogged this from fuckyeahcpope
- ryanjamesmadden likes this
- fuckyeahcpope reblogged this from letsgetrckless
- fuckyeahladymusicians likes this
- heckyeahcassadeepope reblogged this from heymondaypride
- keepyourheadabovethecloud reblogged this from letsgetrckless
- mrsdanyoung reblogged this from letsgetrckless
- sleepingwithjordaneckes reblogged this from heymondaypride
- princessofrivendell likes this
- heymondaypride reblogged this from letsgetrckless
- letsgetrckless posted this